blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

Blog Archive

followers

5.22.2008

new office supplies

there are so many crafty minds out there in the world its absolutely inspiring! new ideas and techniques are popping up all over the place...so here's something that i admittedly didn't pioneer, but instead have developed to fit into my tasty world.

fancy clip

they are those cute little binder clips embellished with tasty graphics. this set of 12 comes in a super cute metallic tin with see thru lid and a magnet on the back to be able to hang off the side of your filing cabinet. i also have large size clips in a set of 6. look for them on the website soon.

and here's a pic of my studio helper, gunner, he's my little manx cat that loves to hang around when i'm designing. i love him.

gunner

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: