blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

Blog Archive

followers

5.03.2008

the most beautiful day

i am sitting here in austin, tx at noon on saturday may 3rd and am in awe of the AMAZING weather that i am experiencing at this very moment. its cool, there's a breeze and its about 72 degrees. that makes it the most perfect weather in my book.

i'm going to go outside in my backyard and read my latest issues of bon appetit, everyday food, and take a peek into my newest cookbook, italian easy.
Photobucket


i used to watch this cooking show featuring ruth rogers and rose gray of the river cafe in london and it was amazing. the way it was filmed, the way they talked about food, and the dishes looked absolutely scrumptious! they even gave that cute rocker chef jamie oliver his start. these women know what they are doing!

well, off to be enlightened by food! have a great day....

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: