blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

Blog Archive

followers

5.09.2008

am i nuts?

i feel like i might be a bit nuts because i'm retaking all the photos for my website. i just wanted to change the look of my site a bit and freshen it up. this could prove to be a MUCH bigger project than i imagined.

i really want to revamp my entire website to simplify it, i'm just not sure this is going to be simple. i've started working on all original artwork for my prints & patterns so i guess that just lit the fire to make all these other changes.

so, for now, cross your fingers and hope that i come out the other side smiling and not pulling my hair out!

under construction

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: