blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

Blog Archive

followers

5.21.2008

more, more, more....how do you like it?

here is another photo of some of the earrings i've been working on for the austin museum of art.

new teardrop earrings

i've been so busy designing new graphics and getting ready to do a major overhaul on the website! each and every graphic is original and its taking me awhile to weed through all of them....whew! this is one of my favorites, the birdcage!

birdcage earrings

let me know what you think! keep checking back here for updates and i'll be issuing a special code to use on the website for blog subscribers only!

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: