blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

9.17.2009

making magnets

It's been awhile since I've done a large magnet blitz. I've been using such fine jewelry techniques lately that my hands have just about had it. So I needed to do something a little, say, "less tedious" on my digits.

So its off to glue up a whole mess of magnets today. Here they are in their glory...(or at least whilst they dry.)

magnets


I still have a whole line of rock n' roll graphics that I'm going to be featuring soon; guitars, drums, keyboards, bass guitars, headphones, turntables etc... They will be on sale here in Austin at Parts & Labour during the ACL festival weekend for sure.

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: