blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

9.13.2009

how fun was this?

I think there comes a time in everyone's life where they just need to fess up to their desire of being a rock star. C'mon, let's face it, interactive games like Rock Band & Guitar Hero have made us all "believe" that we could really do it. Even the most shy, quiet or reserved people want it, I've seen it and its invigorating!

On my recent trip to NYC I had the opportunity to live out a little of this rock star fantasy with some friends. Let me just say that it does take a little coaxing to get me to perform, but that I truly love it when I'm up there. It's just a hell of a lot of fun...

So here I am (with back up singer in tow) singing "Do You Wanna Touch?" by Joan Jett. It was a blast and I think I'm still shaking...but it was well worth it.

karaoke

rock on!
xo diane

No comments: