blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

9.15.2009

Fall Fling Sale!

Ok, so for the remainder of the month of September only I will be offering 40% off of everything on my website. That's right I said 40%. And it's on everything!!!!

fallfling

All you have to do is use the code: fallfling in the "discount coupon" box and hit recalculate to receive your savings.

Several items will be discontinued from the site once I relaunch, so be sure to purchase what you like now because it might be gone!

Feel free to pass this on to whomever you'd like. Blog it, tweet it, facebook it, whatever...just be sure to take full advantage of it. :)

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: