blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

9.23.2009

la dolce vita....

Yesterday I was contacted by my friend Justin O'Connor from the Austin Museum of Art who was wondering if I might be interested in collaborating with them on some promotional merchandise. When I found out that it was for their upcoming 20th annual La Dolce Vita Food & Wine Festival out at Laguna Gloria I just couldn't say no.

ladolcevita

So I am making them a special edition set of six wine charms. There are 20 different artists who have designed a pair of wine glasses that will be auctioned off as well. (More details about that auction are here.) All proceeds will benefit exhibition & education programs at the museum. And you know I'm all about that!

amoa

If you get a chance you should really try to attend this event. I hear its quite something. I'll be there eating and drinking my way around all the art that night so if you see me please say hi.

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: