blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

Blog Archive

followers

10.14.2009

what i'm working on today....

I just thought I'd share some pictures of what I'm working on right now. I often forget to just take a few snaps as I'm working, so here I am in my studio today coming up with new shapes.

Photobucket

I'm listening to 80's music via the "Duran Duran" station on last.fm today. I really love 80's music; the good electronic stuff like ABC, The Human League, Berlin, Alphaville etc. certainly never the hair bands (like Poison etc...blech!) I mean, I sit here anywhere between 9 - 13 hours so I need something to keep me going. These songs are completely taking me back to high school & college. When times were certainly easier & I had hopes & dreams for my future.

Photobucket

I'll try to remember to post more pics of my daily goings-on. I do so much that I should just start snapping all the different facets of what I do in a week. I think most people would be surprised at just how many hats a small business owner wears. Crazy.

Well, gotta get back to my music, uh, I mean work....

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: