blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

6.02.2009

new copper wire wrapped rings

I've been busy today creating these lovely copper wire-wrapped rings. I've been working with copper lately since it is so beautiful against the skin, its wonderful to work with, and has healing properties to it as well. These are a few of my favorites so far...

The simple pearl which you are able to stack with other rings.

copper pearl ring

The pretty aqua glass flower (stacked with previously mentioned pearl ring).

stackable pearl rings

And probably my favorite, the faceted citrine "disco ball" style ring. Super cute and goes with everything!

faceted citrine ring

UPDATED WINTER 2009!!! These are now available on my website on the copper rings page.

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: