blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

5.20.2009

etsy shop now open

I've decided after long last to try to post a few items over on Etsy. If you don't know what that is, perhaps you've been hiding under a rock for the past year or so... Okay, so perhaps I'm being a little hard on you. Etsy is a website where people have their own "online shop" and predominantly features handmade goods. You can also find supplies, vintage items etc. but its mostly about all things hand crafted.

Since I have my own website I was reluctant to join, but since everyone and their brother seem to be on it, well, this little lemming decided she'd go over there too.

I have added a gallery view on the sidebar of what I have listed online. You can check out my site: www.tastyjewelry.etsy.com and even subscribe via RSS feed so that you are notified when I post new goodies.

I've decided to place newer items that don't really seem to fit my "graphic and mod" sense that I have on my website and it's a great way to try out new designs. Its a whole lot of work to list the items, but if its going to drive more traffic to my current website and get my name out there more, then hey, I'm all for it.

Let me know what you think. I'd like to keep adding new things and even plan to use it to list "reduced priced" items. Ah, I'm sure you'll like that part. :)

No comments: