blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

3.23.2010

A Day to Remember...

Two years ago today I had a life-changing experience.

Photobucket

There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of my mother. The sound of her voice as she would ask me about my day at school, the way her handwriting looked on recipe cards or grocery lists, her ability to listen and give advice with such love and patience. So many things that could be put into thousands and thousands of words, but none of which would ever be able to express the amount of love and respect I have for her still...

I miss her dearly and know that she will live on in my memory of her forever.

I love you Mom....

xo Diane

No comments: