blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

2.14.2010

Olympics!

Anyone who really knows me knows how much I LOVE the Olympics. I don't care if it's the Winter or Summer games I get the fever and am relatively glued to watching as many events as I possibly can. How awesome is it that Vancouver is this year's host for the Winter Games? It seems like such a beautiful place and Canadians are some of the nicest people that I've ever met!

I am always filled with inspiration from the athletes who compete. I love hearing their stories & feeling that anything is possible. What a great way to unite the globe for a few weeks every two years.

Congratulations to all the athletes & GO TEAM USA!

Photobucket

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: