blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

2.08.2010

More Marie Antoinette inspired jewelry....

Here are a few more pics of some lovely jewelry that I've made lately. These are all "limited edition" pieces that I will not have listed on my website. If you are interested in any of these pieces you may contact me through the website. :)
tastyjewelry.com

yellow enameled flower necklace, 18" long, $48
Photobucket

blue enameled flower necklace with Swarovski® crystal accents, 18" long, $48
Photobucket

love birds necklace with metal leaf detail & red jade accent, 18" long, $44
Photobucket

roses necklace with metal leaf detail & rose quartz accent, 18" long, $44
Photobucket

orange bird necklace with metal leaf detail & coral accent, 18" long, $44
Photobucket

olive green birdcage necklace with metal leaf detail & Swarovski® crystal accent, 18" long, $44
Photobucket

I have only these three earrings to match the necklaces: $32 each

Photobucket

I hope you enjoy this new collection as inspired by Marie Antoinette. I will be posting a few more pairs of earrings soon....

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: