blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

12.09.2009

Brilliant Idea!

Anyone who knows me knows that I can't have caffeine. It's not that I don't enjoy beverages that contain it, its that I have an actual allergy to it. Resulting in heart palpitations, muscle tremors, and ending with a full blown panic attack. I wouldn't wish that reaction on anyone...

So when I go out to a restaurant or even coffee house, I have to be very careful. You see, I've worked in the restaurant industry and know as a FACT that most servers don't really pay much attention to whether or not they are serving you caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee. But if you are careless and serve someone like me, you could be in serious trouble.

So I came across these caffeine test strips today which would make my life a little easier. Available at spoonsisters.com.

Photobucket

You use them like a litmus test strip to see the caffeine content of any beverage. Brilliant!

cheers!
xo diane

p.s. I've just added them to my Amazon wish list.

No comments: