blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

9.12.2007

new fun craft kits

i have been working on new craft kits to sell at this year's stitch austin show on saturday november 10th. they are fun kits with loads of different goodies inside to whet any crafter's appetite.

they will each include 3' of stylish ribbon, seed beads, colorful paillettes, ovals, and flower shapes, metallic sequins (both silver & gold), and assorted glass beads. each one will also have a set of 4 silver bob pins, a bob pin with a disc at the end, one plastic cabachon and a pair of silver plated hoop earrings. you can see my workbench in the process of getting together the turquoise group here:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

all of these goodies will come in a convenient super cool clear plastic tube, so you can see what you're getting. i will offer them by color and they will retail for around $10 each. not a high price to pay for creative inspiration. they will make great stocking stuffers for newbie crafters and seasoned veterans alike.

all of the contents come directly from my own stash so its like i'm sharing my tasty world with everyone. look for them on the website: www.tastyjewelry.com
i will also be adding an instructional area to my website too, so if you are just starting out, allow me to share my 20+ years of crafty knowledge with you.

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: