blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

7.03.2006

first contest

i've made many changes to the new site! added some more links including a link to my new "tasty gear" page. fun tees in all sizes, punk rock buttons and even a tasty apron!

so, i'm going to have my first official contest! all you have to do is go to www.tastyjewelry.com and sign up for my e-mail list. you also have to answer the question of the month. the drawing will be held on july 31st and the winner will be announced on the blog and the website! sorry, only one entry per person. the winner will receive one pair of tasty earrings! yummy!

thanks for reading and good luck!

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: