blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

1.15.2009

this is what i'm dealing with today...

okay, anyone who has a cat knows that they have this incredible sense of where they shouldn't be and my cat, gunner, is no exception to this rule. as a matter of fact he actually epitomizes this rule perfectly!

here's the back story. i'm trying to take some photographs of these new earrings to send to someone for a silent auction and for my website too. my workspace isn't all that big and when i set up my light box and lights there is absolutely NO space whatsoever. so i'm getting up close and trying different shots when i hear this sound from my right side. here he comes, under my chin (as i'm actually taking a photograph!) and in he goes.

Photobucket

trouble 1

oh, he sure is cute, but right on top of my work! and then he starts clawing at the walls:
Photobucket

he got the squirt bottle for sure...now here he is just a few minutes later:

Photobucket

trouble sleeps....


oh, and if you are interested in the actual photo i was trying to take here it is:

Photobucket


hope you have a great day!

cheers!
xo diane

No comments: