blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

12.31.2007

happy in the new year

its finally here, the end of 2007. with it brings much reflection of my fledgling business. i have experienced much during this past year. i have learned so much about myself and plan to use that knowledge in 2008. i opened many new wholesale accounts, started my home accessories line and decided to change direction of my other website: www.dianepetkoff.com

it is now going to be more of a "one-of-a-kind" gallery of sorts featuring those whimsical musings that i will occasionally add for sale. it will be my art, my voice and my vision. ever-changing and making unique statements.

we'll just see what unfolds in the upcoming months so stay tuned in and turned on.

cheers!
diane

No comments: