blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

5.01.2007

a month is TOO long!

i am trying to keep up with this blog...with designs to come up with, make, photograph, add to my website and do shows, i just can't seem to make it to this blog to post. but not anymore!

i have decided to get on this thing at least once a week and let you know what's going on...if people can find the time to twitter all day long, i must be able to come up with 10 minutes or so to journal my day.

so here it is....i am going to sponsor a give-away on my website: www.tastyjewelry.com if you sign up for my e-mail list between may 1st and may 15th you will be entered automatically to win this pair of hoop earrings! not even on the website yet! thats just how fresh they are!

www.tastyjewelry.com

how cool are free earrings? just know that i will never share your information with anyone else. oh, and by the way, mention that you heard about me through this blog too. thanks a million for reading!

ta ta for now...
cheers!
xo diane

p.s. i will be doing a give away about every 2 weeks so check back often to see what the new criteria for entry will be. how fun! free jewelry!

No comments: