blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

8.16.2006

getting ready for fall

i've been busy working on new designs for the fall season! in the meantime i've come up with a whole new punk rock section of my website. it's got some rad skulls & 8 balls on a red or black checkerboard pattern. very retro, very punk!

i also have a "back-to-school" sale on selected items. get 20% off!

i've been looking forward for the fall season...if ever in this heat! so my focus has been on digging down deep and getting some new ideas brewing! some which may include some home accessories! i'll get some up as soon as i can.

thanks for reading and send me a note! xo diane

No comments: