blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

2.17.2010

Completely off topic...Dexter

I've been hearing everyone I know talk about the show Dexter, but since I don't have Showtime I haven't made my way to see it yet. Until now....

Photobucket

I signed up for Netflix the other day and have streamed not only the first but second season already! This show is riveting! Great writing, amazing cast, wonderful characters the whole shebang. Now I know that might seem like a LOT of television...but since I sit here working all day I need something to listen to. (I'm accustomed to working long hours anyway so this just keeps me company.) I have written before about several ways on how I pass my "aural" time through listening to podcasts, last.fm & hulu but now I've got streaming Netflix? What a genius idea.

Almost as genius as Dexter.

cheers!
Diane

No comments: