blogtitle

tasty jewelry

My photo
Austin, TX
I'm a jewelry designer with a passion for mod graphics, retro architecture & creative cooking.

search the daily menu:

followers

7.18.2006

more work...

well, here it is the middle of july and i'm still working on loads of new stuff. i'm currently making the mod rectangle and mod disc earrings each in all 6 colors! they look great! so playful and actually a bit like candy. well, i guess that's the point really of "tasty jewelry", huh?
i've got tons of new ideas swimming around in my head and just not enough time to get them out into 3d form. time just flies by!!!!
well, keep signing up for my e-mail list...also stop by myspace and add me as your friend. tasty jewelry myspace

its pretty hot here and we lost our power for about 2 hours last night in the heat of it!!!! but we survived by going to our local watering hole to have a cold one and play some trivia....photo hunt rocks!

have a great day!
cheers!
xo diane

No comments: